The 2021 MMRLS Summer Library Program is here!
Program dates are June 14 – July 18th
MMRLS is partnering with Beanstack to offer an online and interactive 2021 Summer Library Program, along with the return of great in-person programming, and exciting prizes! Beanstack will track your reading, allowing you to earn fun badges and prizes. There are different reading challenges for children, teens, and adults.
- Register today online by clicking the banners above or visiting: mmrls.beanstack.org, or downloading the Beanstack app on the Apple or Google App Stores
- Register at your local library location by completing a paper registration form
Win Great Prizes
- Get registered and enter the MMRLS 2021 Summer Reading Program Challenges for children, teens, and adults for your chance to win great prizes!*
- Children and Teens will have a chance to a Nintendo Switch Console
- Adults will have a chance to win an Apple 10.2-inch iPad (8th Gen) Wi-Fi 32GB
- *See below for full rules and details
Enjoy Online and In-Person Programming
- Keep an eye on our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter Pages for exciting online programs including “Wild Wednesdays” presented by Freedom Ranch!
- Check out your library’s Facebook page for branch-specific programming
- Check out our Events Calendar for In-Person programming dates at your local branch
- Contact your local branch
- Call 662-289-5151
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 Mid-Mississippi Regional Library System (MMRLS) Summer Reading Program Giveaway Official Contest Rules
Description of Offer. The 2021 MMRLS Summer Reading Program Giveaway is sponsored by the Mid-Mississippi Regional Library System, headquartered at 201 South Huntington Street, Kosciusko, Mississippi, 39090. The sponsor will award one Apple 10.2-inch iPad (8th Gen) Wi-Fi 32GB to one adult winner age 19 and over, and two Nintendo Switch Consoles to one teen winner age 13-18, and one child winner age 6-12 utilizing these contest rules.
Contest Period. The contest ends at 5:00 PM on July 18, 2021.
How to Enter. Eligible individuals may enter the contest by registering for the 2021 MMRLS Summer Reading Program using the Beanstack app or website, or by completing a paper registration form at any MMRLS branch location, and then signing up for the Adult, Teen, or Children’s 2021 Summer Reading Challenge based on the age requirements above.
Eligibility. MMRLS employees or their immediate families are not eligible to enter. Entrants must be a resident of Attala, Holmes, Leake, Montgomery, or Winston Counties in Mississippi, and must provide proof of age and residence upon being selected as a winner. By entering, entrant agrees to abide by these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding.
Determining Winner and Awarding of Prize. Sponsor will randomly select one adult, one teen, and one child contest winner from all eligible entries no later than July 23, 2021. Winners will be contacted no later than July 26, 2021. Winners who do not respond within seven (7) days after initial contact attempt will be disqualified and another random winner will be selected and contacted at that time. Winner must pick up their prize at an MMRLS branch location of their choosing on a pre-arranged date. By accepting the prize, winner agrees that Sponsor, its respective officers, directors, and employees, shall have no liability for, and shall hold all such parties harmless against, damage, loss or injury that may arise in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prizes or participation in this giveaway. The sponsor reserves the right to post winner’s name and city of residence on the library’s website, social media pages, or in print publicity and other media.
Miscellaneous. The 2021 Mid-Mississippi Regional Library System Summer Reading Program Giveaway is subject to all applicable laws in the United States and is void where prohibited. Sponsor makes no warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prizes including, but not limited to, quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular prize. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply.